Hemp seed oil is all the rage right now, and for good reasons. It's an incredibly nourishing oil for skin: it firms and tightens your skin's appearance, plumps the look of your skin, and provides antioxidant activity to give you youthful, beautiful skin.
A SOLUTION FOR OILY SKIN
those with oily skin and clogged pores love it since it moisturizes without clogging pores. It's gentle on sensitive skin and works for all skin types. Other people use it in their hair for its conditioning benefits.
What is hemp seed oil?
Hemp oil (hemp seed oil) is made from the seeds of the hemp plant and does not contain cannabidiol. Cannabidiol contains the compound tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)- the psychoactive element in marijuana.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEMP AND MARIJUANA?
Regular hemp has much lower concentrations of THC, and higher levels of cannabidiol (CBD), which reduces or eliminates the psychoactive effects. The regular hemp plant has been used for ages to make food, rope, clothes, paper, plastics, textiles, insulation, and more, while the seeds were ground into a meal or eaten raw.
Hemp seeds also don’t contain THC.
COLD PRESSED IS BEST
Cold-pressed hemp seed oil has a dark to light green color and a nutty flavor. Refined hemp oil is clear with little flavor. It also contains fewer skin-nourishing qualities.
How hemp seed oil benefits the skin
Here’s what hemp seed oil will do for the look and feel of your skin:
- Provides-long lasting moisture: If your skin often gets dry before the day ends, this oil might be a solution. When used consistently over time, it helps your skin to retain moisture.
- For all skin types: Whether you experience clogged pores from oily skin, or extreme dryness, hemp seed oil will soothe the skin while providing the right amount of moisture.
- Balance Oily Skin: Hemp seed oil doesn’t clog pores; therefore, it’s the ideal moisturizer for skin that suffers from these issues.
- Plumps dull, dry skin: This oil refreshes the skin, creating a youthful glow.
- Calming to the skin: Hemp seed oil is naturally calming and provides moisture that combats temporary skin irritation.
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines: Hemp seed oil protects against environmental factors hence reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Sole Toscana Beauty Team