Olive Oil doesn't seem unique at first, but it's still a top-notch, versatile ingredient in various foods and products.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil has monounsaturated fatty acids that are incredibly healthy for your heart. The oil also has a slew of other benefits. It helps balance hormones, boosts skin health, helps fight diabetes and certain cancers, and so much more. To add to this, it's delicious to include in meals.
Today we're sharing this delectable olive oil-based recipe. This simple summer recipe can accompany almost any grilled food. Enjoy!
GRILLED BREAD WITH HERBY OLIVE OIL
- Olive oil
- Baguette, sliced in half, horizontally
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- Salt & pepper
- Turn the heat on the grill to high.
- Brush the cut side of the bread with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Put the cut side on the grill for 5 minutes, then flip and grill the reverse side for 5 minutes.
- Rub the cut side with a clove of garlic. It should melt right into the bread and give it a light garlic taste.
- Combine the olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper to make the dipping oil.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar in the oil mixture.
- Serve with the warm, grilled bread. Enjoy!
The Sole Toscana Beauty Team